I have always been interested in Alternate healing. The power of the mind to heal body and soul has always fascinated me. Its been a journey of 20 years, learning different Alternate Healing techniques and applying them in my everyday life and most importantly with pets. Yes, the text book description calls them pets but to me the 18 I am parent and guardian to, are my kids. And I know most of us who have a pet, take over our world- it’s the same emotion. They are family- not just an earthly one but, I do believe, a karmic one too. Our lessons in life come from them. There is always something between the lines that brings them into our lives. A deeper soul connection.
And for those who see them the way I do, and grapple with health or well-being issues related to their care- I would like to share a simple healing practice with you and I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
Sometimes I look back and marvel at how my interest in Alternate healing compelled me to learn various forms of healing. This happened much before my cats arrived into my life. Yet, it seems that whatever I have learnt has enabled me to use these different forms of healing for the well-being of my kids and others like them, who have crossed my path.
My credentials -I am a 3rd degree Reiki practitioner, trained angel therapist, Pranic healer, Yoga Instructor and aromatherapist. Sure gave me a wide choice to explore different formats for healing.
The technique I am sharing here is very generic and common to many healing platforms, yet something a beginner or someone with an avid interest in healing can definitely try. And yes, I do vouch for its effectiveness. However, with any knowledge form – belief is crucial. The desire to help in someone’s healing is also very necessary. Positive intentions, a heart filled with love and a desire to help are the key requirements to start.
The Rationale- Yes, a lot of sceptics think alternate healing is just some silly mumbo-jumbo but yet, there are just as many people who are aware at a basic level of its power. You do admit that the mind has power to make things happen, right? You do believe that if you decide on something, you can make things happen, right? Well I am guessing, you do. The book Secret by Rhonda Byrne, was a huge success, because it explored the same dimensions. They are not so much self- governed as they are linked to our connection with the divine- faith and trust.
How does Alternate healing work?
A lot of Spiritual teachers and new- age thinkers say that our thoughts emit vibrations- vibrations that go beyond language, speech, gestures and actions. And every life form does the same. For example, if you were to meet someone you don’t like, and despite keeping the right gestures and behavior, doesn’t a sense within you caution you, that he feels the same? How did he know that? He is picking on your vibrations.
You visit someone’s house and you have an overwhelming urge to leave immediately. Why? You sense unpleasantness- through the vibrations the space emits.
Imagine when you think of a happy memory- don’t you sense a shift within you? A sense of positivity and well-being?
Now with due respect to those, who perhaps are agnostic, do not believe in God- I believe in Him. Not through any prescribed faith but from a rudimentary understanding of divine love. We are all children of God- whichever name He may be referred by. Be it the earth, a plant, an animal or human life- He made us all. We are symbols of divine love. That is our connection with our Divine- be it within us or out of us. Love. Love, to me, is the purest form of God.
And when we enter this space, is when we are able to be channels of healing. Or be a channel of divine love.
And when things are not in order, in one’s life or one’s self- it is a reminder that we have veered off our divine centre. We are human not saints. But the human in us, is what gets us back to track, to where we were meant to be. It’s the human in us that keeps trying to get closer to God- within us. And this perhaps is the journey a life covers while on Earth? That’s what I think.
It’s these vibrations of love, joy, happiness that makes our world better, our lives better, the ones around us better.
The suggested technique is a blend of White Light healing and Angel Therapy and can be safely used by non- alternate healing practitioners for healing pets and animals. To start you need to get yourself in the right frame of mind. Think of something that fills you with love and happiness. Re-live and re-experience it. Once you are in that state of receptivity follow the steps below.
1) Find a quiet and restful place, in your house ( not your bed!!) or garden- where you wont be disturbed. You can sit down on the ground or on a chair. Your back needs to be straight, your body relaxed. Be comfortable and relaxed.
2) Close your eyes and focus on your breathing- don’t try and slow your breathing, just follow your breath- In and out, in and out- just tune into your inner rhythm
3) Make an invocation- Thanking God, thanking White light, thank the Archangels ( Archangel Raphael helps with healing and Archangel Michael helps with protection) for helping you to be a channel of divine healing. Thank your patient for allowing you channel healing.
4) Imagine a beam of luminous white light from the sky entering your body through your head. With every breath you take –imagine this divine white light entering every part of your body and energizing it and with every breath you exhale, imagine all negative thoughts being neutralized by this divine white light.
5) Scan your body to see if all parts are covered with white light and when complete- imagine white light coming out of your heart and covering your entire space.
6) Imagine your patient ahead of you and see this white light from your heart covering each and every part of your patient’s body.
7) Call on Archangel Raphael or an Ascended Master or God and request them to cleanse your patient of disease.
8) Focus on the whole body of your patient, cover it with divine white light.
9) Cover the organs that have disease with healing white light.
10) Thank God, Archangel Raphael and healing angels for healing your patient. Thank your patient for allowing you to channel healing to him/her
11) If you like, you can even assign healing angels to be by your patient’s side.
12) When you have completed the healing you can open your eyes.
It’s a very simple yet powerful healing form. You can do it anytime in the day and multiple times, if you wish.
You can use this healing technique for your home, kids and pets- it is used for healing and protection.
It would be nice to teach this healing technique in an experiential form but its simple and you can try it too based on these simple steps.
God Bless your efforts and your desire to heal.
Love and Light to you, blessed friend.
I hope together we can make this a better world for angels the world prefers to call animals.